Instructions for Thick Hair
Basic PONY-O instructions for thick hair. Ponytails are as easy as 1-2!
- XL PONY-O has a stronger copper core than the original PONY-O to help your thick hair stay in place all day.
- PONY-O is completely non-damaging and crease-free.
- Great for all of your hair up.
Do ordinary elastics give you headaches? Having to use 2 or more scrunchies to hold your thick hair? You’re not alone! Use the XL PONY-O for a secure ponytail that lasts all day. Need to know more? Click on the video.
The XL SLIM is narrower than the XL PONY-O.
- Designed for sections of hair.
- Sections of hair look fuller.
- Feels light and comfortable.
- Completely non-damaging and crease-free.
Create a variety of stylish and elegant buns without bobby pins and elastics!
- Follow this easy demo if your hair is really long, thick, or both.
- Secure, comfortable and completely non-damaging.
- Feels weightless.
- No bobby pins or hairspray needed.
Make your PONY-O pop by dressing it up with our exclusive BLING RINGZ!
- Available in a variety of styles and colors.
- Strong magnetic clasp keeps it in place all day or night.
This is a beautiful style for thick hair. Use your XL SLIM for the top section and your XL PONY-O for the bottom section. Accessorize with flowers or our exclusive BLING RINGZ.
HALF-UP TOP KNOT
A beautifully soft, romantic style for any occasion. This hold thick hair really well. Use your XL PONY-O for the best results.
HALF-UP BASKET BUN
This is a fun and easy hairstyle for really thick, long hair. It’s easy to do and stays all day without pins or spray. Exclusively ours, it’s a different way to use your BUN BARZ.
If you have really heavy and thick hair, this Low Bun is the best solution for those days when you need all of your hair up. This style is created with the BUN BARZ.
HALF-UP BOW BUN
This is a fun and easy hairstyle for really thick, long hair. It’s easy to do and stays all day without pins or spray. This is a great alternative when your hair is too heavy to roll up into a bun, it’s an easy way to use your BUN BARZ.